Head of section, art watercolors Art of the Eurasian Union.
Alexander Alalykin (Russia)
Department Director Photography
MEMBER COUNCIL ART PRESIDIUM
Professional photographer, photo artist.
Member Of The Russian Photo Union,
Member of the Union of Folk Art artists,
Head of the media group Of the international Creative Assembly of the Charity
Foundation "Slavic traditions".
Participant, winner and prize-winner of international foreign and Russian exhibitions
painting and photography.
Teacher of photography at the Ostankino College of Film and Television.
Kislitsyn Yuri Mikhailovich (Russia)
Department Director Ethnic art
Member of the Eurasian artistic union (section " classical painting").
Director of the laboratory "Shadrin art painting", member of the Russian.
Geographical Society, participant in the movement " for cultural rebirth".
Teacher of Shadrin State Normal University.
Teacher of drawing, painting, composition art.
The Art School "Red Star" (Shadrinsk).
Evgeniy Manakin (Russia)
Department Director Marketing
Professional photographer with1989.
Artistic. Member Of The Eurasian Union.
Founder in the gallery " Art of the future”.
Founder /owner of the photo project " emotions".
The founder / owner of the photo Studio "Manakin Photography".
Photo Work is on permanent display in the Athens Museum.
Winner of international exhibitions in Russia, Israel, Denmark, Belarus, Italy, Japan, China.
Elena Ivanova -ElENIV (Russia)
Department Director Fashion
1997-2004 – head of the children's fashion theater "Cleopatra", created 10 collections of avant-garde fashion from materials such as paper, polyethylene, foam.
1. "Russian avant-garde" - 14 models, paper (1998)
2. "Illusions" - 9 bows, (1999). The idea of the collection is to transform the world with the beauty of a costume.
3. "Plastic world" - 8 models, polyethylene (2000), 2nd place in The city competition of fashion theaters. The idea of the collection is to save the ecology of the Planet earth.
4. "50kHz"-5 bows of avant-garde fashion, (2001),1st place in the city competition of fashion theaters. The idea of the collection is insects and animals as a source of inspiration for the designer.
5. "Revelation" - 5 stylish bows – organza, reps,brocade, foam rubber. The idea of the image of female beauty from the time of the Egyptian Queen "Cleopatra".
6. "Civilization" - luxury collection of 6 models (2002). The idea of the collection is to study the history of costume through the prism of modernity. The top of the collection is the model -12 locks of the Volga-don shipping channel with the flowing rivers of the Volga and don.1st place in the city competition of fashion theaters.
7. "Canvas extreme" - 6 models. (2002),canvas, mirrors,fur. The idea of the collection is decadent epochs of Russian art Nouveau, look into yourself through furs and canvas.1st place in The city competition of fashion theaters.
8. "Special forces" - 10 bows.(2003),patchwork – wool, silk, Coton, leather. The idea of the collection is the Russian flag in an eclectic costume. 2nd place in the City competition of fashion theaters.
9. "Project:School!» - pret-a-port collection, winner of the Silver needle competition under the patronage of Vyacheslav Zaitsev in Zelenograd.
10. "City brand" (2004), 10 models. The idea of the collection is a fervent mood and branded luxury wearable models made of linen and Coton.
11. "Volga fair" (2004). 8 models. A collection of easy and outerwear of varnish with sintipon, modern stylization of Russian folk costume. Grand Prix of the competition of urban fashion theaters in Volgograd and the Volgograd region.
12. Industrial collection of cotton and Jersey with embroidery "dreams of summer" (2005). Made at the factory "Tsaritsa" according to the sketches of the fashion designer Helen Yves.
13.industrial collection of men's hats made of fabric "Take more from life" from the company "Kartuzoff" according to the sketches of the chief designer-fashion designer Helen Yves (2007). 1st place at the international exhibition in Moscow "SHAPEAU-2008" in the category "Best men's headdress made of fabric".
14. "Art-Beau Monde" (2007)- pret-a-port collection, 7 bows, knitwear, lace. 1st place in the Volgograd regional competition of fashion designers "World of beauty-2007". Joining the Volgograd Union of fashion designers.
14. "Temptation"(2008) 10 models - seasonal collection for spring-summer 2009 from the sole proprietor of the designer Helen Yves. The idea is to make high fashion saleable. Add an element of accessibility for the public. Opening of the costume design Course by Helen Yves at the Chemist recreation center.
15. "Avtoledi" (2008)5 bows for lovers of driving a car - artificial and genuine leather, chiffon.
16. "Russian Parisian" (2009)- luxury collection of natural fabrics, with hats. It was successfully presented in the fashion house of Vyacheslav Zaitsev in Moscow at the 16th national competition of professional fashion designers named after N. Lamanova. Alexander Khilkevich, editor-in-chief of fashion industry magazine, commented on the show from Helen Yves: "What a riot and luxury of fabrics and colors! An extravaganza of color and beauty!".
17. "City of angels" (2010) - 8 models, knitted mesh, satin.
Exhibition of sketches in the Museum and exhibition center of the Krasnoarmeysky district of Volgograd "Fashion graphics by Helen Yves»
18. "Lordly quirks" (2010) - 5 bows made of canvas and satin. Diploma for creative approach in creating clothing models at the regional competition "Golden Pin-2010".
19. "Sweet dreams" (2015) - 7 models, eurofatin,
20. "championship-2018" (2017) - 6 models of children's urban fashion. The certificate of the Volgograd regional business incubator for free secrtification of goods and provision of patent services was issued at the regional competition "Fashion Designer of the year 2017»
21. "Tsaritsyn extravaganza" (2018) - 17 models of stylized stage national costume
22. "Paper Orchid" - 4 non-woven bows with organza garters
Exhibition of acrylic painting "And images of the beautiful Universe" in the Museum and exhibition center of the Krasnoarmeysky district of Volgograd.
23. "City of the Future" - 5 models – acrylic painting on silk and cotton monuments of the district and the hero city of Volgograd.
24. "Gzhel Gingerbread»
George Maher (Egypt)
Department Director Photography
Member of many international society for photography and fine art like GPU. FIAP, PSA, UAP and more
Shared at more than 240 Local & International Exhibitions, Festivals, in Competitions Egypt and 18 country
Take more than 70 prizes inside and outside Egypt.
Shared to judge many festivals and international exhibitions at Egypt. France, Tunis and Turkey.
The camera is a main companion for me on all my trips and the most important witness for recording events, but there is a boundary between photography as a way to immortalize the moment and the elements and techniques of visual art, where I transform photography from a simple image that records a snapshot to a formative work that connects different elements to embody an artwork drawn in the camera through a visual vision Especially.
Through drawing with light, manipulating the shadow and light, working on black and white harmony in exquisite artistic paintings that hijack the eyes, in addition to choosing the angle of taking the picture and using the aesthetics of shadow and light, taking up black and white in a new way and leaving large areas of black color, which adds mystery and magic to the artwork.
Ihab Fadel Abu Musa (Egypt)
Department Director Fashion
Professor. He was born in Menufia in 1968, and graduated from the faculty of home Economics in Helwan in 1989 University, received a master's degree in 1994 and worked as a teaching assistant in the field of clothing and the textile Department of Helwan University in the field of fashion design, and in 2001 he received doctorate in software engineering, dedicated to the art of designing clothing using a computer. He held it in his hands the position of head of the clothing and textile Department in 2017-2018 and currently works in the position of Professor of fashion design at the faculty of home Economics at Menufiya University, many of his research and work related to the field of fashion design and plastic arts in the light of technological developments.
His previous works related to the field of plastic art include participation in exhibitions.
Member of the international jury In the Eurasian Art Union.
Rosario Cali RO CA (Italy)
Department Director Digital art
Marco Bozzini (Italy)
Department Director Painting
Gabriella Fabbri (Italy)
Department Director Art history
Professor of art history
Lorenzo Mignani (Italy)
Department Director Philosophy of art
Gabriele Cavagna (Italy)
Department Director Art fantasy
Massimo Ricchiuto Massiricchi (Italy)
Department Director Abstractions
MEMBER COUNCIL ART PRESIDIUM
Member of the jury of the international award "X-th Nikolina Joya Hoxha award", organized by Maestro Aksinya Joya Hoxha, pianist of the international Grand master, which awards national and international figures who have achieved brilliant professional results in various fields of art and disciplines. His work has been published in several weekly magazines, monthly art magazines and Newspapers of national significance, he writes in the magazine Espressione d'arte, where he is also responsible for public relations. For three years, he was President of the cultural and artistic Association "La Casaccia", where he opened exhibitions of international interest with the participation of famous artists such as Maestro Vittorio de MArchI, Maestro Ernesto Gennaro Solferino and others.He successfully organized several painting exhibitions with the participation of national and international artists which aroused great interest among famous art historians and Collaborates with various associations in organizing cultural and artistic events. BIBART Biennale artistic Director Maestro Miguel Gomez, critic Professor Antonio Benvenuto and international writer Σοφία Κατάρα wrote about it.
Department Director Poetries
Sofia Skleida was born in Athens. She studied Filology at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens where she obtained her BA, MA in Pedagogy and PhD in Comparative Pedagogy. She is also a postdoctoral candidate in the Faculty of Theology at the same University. She obtained a certification in the Braille writing. She worked as a translator at the Greek Embassy in Italy. She taught the Greek language in adults as a foreign language, in the Greek Community of Rome and in other institutions. She also taught the Italian language, the Greek language in the Italian School of Athens and the lesson of Judicial Psychology-Psychiatry in the Faculty of Police Officers. Her scientific interests involve special education and teaching, School Psychology, Ancient and New Greek Literature on which she attended a great number of seminars. She took part in conferences and published articles in the Greek and international scientific journals, in conference papers and chapters books. She was elected ambassadress of Greek Culture by the International and Cultural Organization Universum Academy Switzerland (May 2016- December 2018, Lugano, Switzerland). She is a member of the International Literary Organization Poets of the World, also of the International Literature Competition Universum, member of the Jury at the annual Literature Contest for the poetry and short story of the Cultural Association “Oikopolis”, a member of the jury of the 1st Panhellenic Literary Competition of Prose "Kefalos", a member of the cultural and social organization named “Amphictyony of Ellenism” and a regular member at the Panhellenic Union of Writers. She was awarded for her participation in poetry and literary contests in Greece and abroad. Her first poetic collection entitled Dream of Oasis (Thessaloniki, 2014) was translated and published in Italy in 2017 (won the second prize in an international competition in Milan), and a poem of this collection became a song. Her first Fairy tale entitled Geometroulides was published in 2016, her second with the name The Kingdom of Joy in 2018 and recently her second and third collection of poetry entitled Neologisms and Melismos. At this moment are under publication her new books with the titles “Ιn the Mediterranean” “, Poetic Reflections”, “Cappadocian theological references in handwritten verses”,“ The teaching of classical languages in the Italian secondary education and Poetic visions in Paintings”.
Department Director Music(Piano)
Pianist composer, with a musical repertoire referring to the classics of international pop music played exclusively on the piano. He studied music, piano and music history from 1979/1988. He has performed in various manifestations of national interest of an artistic and cultural nature in different cities of Italy, this activity has been carried out by the composer for 32 years, has received several accolades from many national cultural artistic associations, is part of the Lions Club International by Francavilla Fontana BR. and the Nastro Azzurro Institute. On many occasions he is invited to perform in vernissage and finissage to inaugurate Pictorial Exhibitions, valuable literary and poetic presentations. On several occasions he had the pleasure of performing in events abroad such as in France and Germany. In his journey, the Maestro has composed several Music that have received different consents that can be listened to on YouTube.
Department Director Сlassic Vocals (Soprano)
Soprano, full diapason from A# till E the 3rd octave
More than thirty arias of Italian, French, German,
Spanish, Argentinian, Russian, and other composers.
Ukrainian, Reggio nell'Emilia
2016 -post-graduate studies at the G.
present VERDI Conservatory (MILANO)
2000 - 2005 National Music Academy of
1999-2005 classical vocals at the
National Music Academy of
Ukraine. The vocal instructor Galina
Sukhorukova, professor and
the National artist of USSR.
2006-2007 The vocal instructor Viacheslav
Lupalov soloist of National opera of Ukraine and the National artist of Ukraine (bariton).
2007-vocal coach and pianist
present Artyom Reutov (Moscow, Russia).
2013 - 2016 September 2013-September 2016, Voice teacher in College of Music of Kosenko.
Zhytomir (Ukraine) 2010 - 2016 From January 2010 until May of 2016, soloist of
Philarmonia of Zhytomyrsity Ukraine 2007-2008 State Opera of Slovakia (Marguerite (FAUST, Gounod), Mimi (BOHEME, Puccini)) 2005 - 2006 Practical work at the National Opera of Ukraine.
October 2019, President of the Jury of the Don Matteo Colucci International vocal contest, Fasano (BR) city, Italy June 2019, International Art Award Artemisia, Lecce (LE), Italy for the contribution in Italian
April 2019, opera Turandot in Auditorium
Verdi of MILAN (Italy) conductor Vittorio
December 2018, opera TROVATORE in
Auditorium VERDI of Milan (Italy) conductor Daniel Agiman
July 2018, opera BOHEMA IN Auditorium
Verdi of Milan (ITALY) Conductor Daniel
March 2018, concert for 80th th years of philamonic of Sviatoslav Richter (Ukraine) with Ukrainian Radio And TV Symphony Orchestra, conductor Vladimir Sheiko. January 2018, Concert Tour under the patronage of Italian Institute of Culture of Italy in Belgrad (Serbia) July 2017, Solo Concert of Camera Music Casa Verdi Milan (Italy).
Settember 2017, Concert for the Day of city of BERGAMO (ITALY), Lucia di Lammermoor with symphony orchestra conductor Silvano Brusetti.
May 2017, International Voice Competition
“Santa Gianna Beretta Molla”, Competition
winner, Mesero, Italy.
May-June 2016, opera Kateryna by M. Arkas with symphony orchestra, the capital role of Kateryna (Ukraine).
May 2015, solo recital in philarmony of
Sviatoslav Richter (Ukraine).
November 2014, solo recital for the day of
memory by Galina Vishnevskaya.
October 2013, concert with symphony
orchestra of Kharkov National opera,
conductor Pavel Baginsky.
March 2012, solo recital in Philarmony of
Sviatoslav Richter (Ukraine).
Aprile 2011, solo recital in Philarmony of
January 2007, Concert tour in Denmark.
February 2006, Concert tour in United
January 2005, Competition “Francesco Vinas”, Barcelona, Spain.
May 2004, Competition “Competizione dell’ Opera”, Dresden, Germany.
2000, Young singer competition, Kiev; been marked by Jury of the competition.
The repertory consist of more than forty romances of such composers as Pergolesi, Scarlatti, Caldara, Bach, Brahms, Schubert, Schumann, Strauss, Liszt, Debussy, Ravel, Sibelius, Rakhmaninov, Tchaikowsky, Rimsky-Korsakov, Ippolitov-Ivanov, Glinka, Vlasov, Kosenko, Jerbin, Lysenko, Lyatoshinsky, Bilash, etc.
Elisabetta Granieri Galilei
Department Director letteratura
Professor of Literature and Philosophy, University of Catania.
Expert in narrative writing, crime writing, professional writing, argumentative texts, methodology of literary criticism, semiology, new on-line and off-line digital writing, didactic skills of rewriting as a start for re-appropriation, oriented towards the ultimate goal of knowledge and understanding of literary texts.
Fields of activity: linguistics, metalinguistics, the history of Italian literature and the methodology of Italian literary criticism, professional writing; specializing in narrative writing for the page, in writing for the web, in the theory and teaching of various textual typologies and in new multimedia languages seen in the perspective of innovative semiological and methodological developments projected towards the third millennium.
Organizational skills: Ability to design and organize training courses for teachers. (Training courses on the teaching of narrative and creative writing carried out in the state high school "Alessio Narbone" in Caltagirone (CT)); tested experience in the field, in the design and implementation of courses of excellence with relative recognition of university credits. Organizational skills in didactic
research projects and connection between high school and university on the Italian language and metalinguistics, in particular on the new argumentative language skills (Project "Compita").
Artistic skills and competences: Written production of nursery rhymes, fairy tales, stories and novels; continuous and direct comparison with the world of classical and contemporary arts. In particular: the avant-garde, painting, cinema, music, literature, rhetoric in general and that applied to advertising, semiology and the vast communicative field that has opened up with new multimedia languages.